Friday, November 2, 2007

Pet peeves of the day.........

Things seem to be annoying me today...........

My city has no laudromat.

My city has no corned beef and rye.

My kids never want to eat any of the $600 worth of food we happen to have in the house currently.

Dishes and laundry actually have to be done EVERY DAY.

Kids selling things door to door that live no where near this neighborhood.

My son's new *tone of voice*.

People's cruelity and inflexibility in the name of religious superiority.

The headache I have had for I forget how many days now.

No does not actually mean no to my kids. It means "I am going to ask you 72 more times", until the screaming starts.

No matter what time I get up, as soon as I hit the shower there is a child on the other side of the curtain wanting something...........right now.

1 comment:

Me said...

Folks don't even know what good rye bread is around here. They keep offering sourdough.
NOT the same thing!

Thought of a way for you to easily quit smoking!
Tazers!!