Sunday, November 11, 2007

You mean, she is actually serious?

Yes, tonight I was brave and energetic. I also felt like pissing off the troops. After the third warning of "If it's on the floor or one of the end tables, it must not be important to you and it's going away", it actually went away. One large bag of trash. Another large bag that needs sorted into age appropriate groupings to Freecycle.

They hate me. Chris caught J actually flipping me off behind my back. BOY, that outcome was alot of fun!

I can see the floor. That is the only down side right now. That means there is some serious corner dusting and general mopping that needs done.....................crap.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!
You're my new hero!!

Renee said...

I was getting so lonely being the only mean mom in the world. Thanks for joining my club. :-)

Sandy said...

I am so sorry about the "flipping off" part. That must have really hurt. It's a shame that kind of thing is so common that they learn it at a very young age.

Christine said...

You warn them more than once? Wow, I never did. They soon started keeping all their things in their rooms. LOL

Sorry you gotta mop now though. I've been brushing the cat hair around ignoring that one myself.