Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My life is a really bad made for TV movie........................

So, I had a husband previous to the sane one I have now. I have not seen this other guy in, oh, 15 years?

I do not live in the same state anymore. (Mentally or physically).

Now, he is stalking me through my Grandfather and parents.

Started Saturday with a polite call.

Now it has escalated to calls every 5 minutes. Threatening calls, calls where only old 80's music is played, calls where its dead air. Calls where I want someone to reach through the phone and strangle him. Only, my family is too civilized for that.

The guy is 43 years old.

My Pop-pop is 87. He very recently had back surgery. He cannot get up yet unassisted. He is scared for his life.

I think I am too.

Pop-pop called the police. Woo-hoo.

I called past friends and tracked down a cell number which I turned over to parents for their police report.

It only takes 3 1/2 hours to get to this state from that one............................

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You have more than one person reading your blog now! Good luck dealing with your ex. If you need to blow off some steam, call me!

--Tami

Me said...

Chocolate chips!!!
I'd better get that tazer in the mail.
You may really need it.

Seriously, be careful. I had a stalker once. She was a drama queen and relatively harmless, but the whole situation was freaky.

I'll have my bat ready to defend you. Just give the call.

Renee said...

OMG - That is scary. I hope the police can do something. That is insanely fast escalation. Emphaisis on insanely.

Sandy said...

I found your blog through Front Porch Indiana, so now you have another person reading your blog! I wish you and your family much luck with getting rid of that ex. Please be careful.

LRC said...

Hi Sandy! Welcome aboard the boring train!