Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I am The Queen

of NOT quitting. I give. I have been trying and failing miserably, although I have cut down to less than 1/2 a pack a day. Today was going to be THE DAY..................again. I made it 22 hours. My head is going to explode. I could not take a deep breathe. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Can you say major panic attack?? Can you say "it's all in my mind"?

Yeah, but don't, I will break your fingers;)

So, I give. I am a smoker.

It's really a good thing I never tried hard drugs, I could be a poster child by now.

Congrats to my friends that have quit. For those that are in the area and have not, see you on the steps tomorrow!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Sorry it didn't work out better. Since I had to have surgery to quit gaining weight, I don't judge on addictions. Just everything else. ;-)

Christine said...

It's not easy. It doesn't work for everyone. Someday you'll find what works for you.