Friday, November 16, 2007

Edgar Allen Poe Day

My head has been thumping along all day. I keep waiting for the raven to land.

I watched a couple of girls from homeschool group for several hours this morning. It looked like my living room had thrown up. Worse than usual even. (I did not even realize that was possible!) They became amazingly deaf when asked to clean up before they left. S declared herself "Mom's Maid" and did clear through most of the mess.

Thump, thump.

I would endorse some wonderful headache curing treatment, but since I have not found it yet today, thump, thump.

My morning was saved last night when the neighbor let us know they would be gone for the next 5 days. Yep, I asked for her milk! No manners here. Just cereal with milk.

4 comments:

Renee said...

Excellent on the milk! Do you get the hot tub too?

BTW - Headache cure = Jack Daniels and Diet Pepsi.

Christine said...

What are the odds? You seriously got her milk. You always come out smelling like a rose.

LRC said...

No hot tub:(

That probably would have gotten rid of the headache.

Sandy said...

Good score on the milk! The Jack Daniels and Diet Pepsi might not have helped the headache, but it would have made ignoring it a whole lot easier! LOL