Friday, November 30, 2007

Hi, my name is...................

Loryn and I am a bookaholic. Some of you know this, some of you don't care. I am the one you see reading at red lights. My book is always somewhere within arms reach. I have a panic attack if I am almost out of book.

Even homeschooling 3 hooligans, I manage to read about a book a day.

Today was a *lost* day. The book I was reading was so good that I actually did dishes with the book open on the counter. Same for drying hair, etc.

Now I am bumming because I am done with it and I know the next book I will start just won't quite measure up.......................

The Color of Law by Mark Gimenez. I would suggest that anyone looking to *lose* a day pick this one up.

3 comments:

Renee said...

Sounds like a good author, but how do you read that fast?

Sandy said...

I wanted to wish you and your family an early Happy Chanukkah!

Christine said...

This is why I don't allow myself to read much anymore. I'd never get anything done. Once I pick one up, I can't stop.