Thursday, November 15, 2007

The new definition of lazy........

We are almost out of milk. Yet, even knowing what a huge ordeal it will be in the morning for the kids to have to eat actual food, not cereal, I am too lazy to go get some milk. The idea of traipsing 3 kids into this lovely wind, driving to the gas station, herding them all in, etc, etc. Not gonna happen.

Of course, if it was say............coffee..............we would be hitting the road!

I am sure I will deeply regret this in the morning as I am cooking the actual food.

3 comments:

Christine said...

LOL, yep you'll hate that decision in the morning. Been there.

Renee said...

lrc - the answer is toast.

Me said...

I hereded them out for Diet Coke today.
I have my priorities.
If I had to go to work tomorrow without caffeine, it wouldn't have been pretty.