Thursday, October 25, 2007

Rainy days and Mondays..................




Okay, so it's Thursday, big deal.
Waiting for hubby to get home so I can go meet at least one friend for Mom's Night Out. I thought more people were coming, but no one seems to have hit the database... The hightlight of my month. Although, since I have not made it in several months, its just a big highlight.

Have not had a smoke in over 24 hours. I think I am going to have a psychotic break. Maybe a couple of margs will sedate me enough not to snap. Or they will just screw up my judgement and I will buy a pack. I am hoping for the first response.

Lovely day to quit. Windy, grey, rainy and cold. I sure miss looking out my window and seeing my garden.















1 comment:

Christine said...

You think you're missing your garden now? Honey, we gotta a loong way to go.

Sorry about MNO, I had some issues.