Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Too little to say, too much time to say it.

I have been a bad blogger. Note to self: blog every day. Unfortunately, this choice will bore everyone to death.

Today S turned 8! Cupcakes and good wishes at homeschool group.

We were late arriving because I had an eye Dr. appointment. Silly me, Chris drove me. The Doc decided to dilate my eyes since I had a driver. (Had not been done since 2003). Then we went to group.

Went to the bathroom and almost locked myself in, as I could not focus enough to get out. Wheeee.

Amazingly enough, my eyesite has actually gotten better! I thought the problems I was having with my contacts, and my inability to properly focus on a book meant......................bifocals. No, just LESS of a prescription. Amazing, astounding!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Nothing like getting your eyes dilated! Glad all you needed was a new scrip.

Christine said...

I wonder how long we would have left you in the bathroom... *snicker*