Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hiding in my turtle shell.

What a day. Last night with the kittie surgery. This morning, hubby ran out of gas on the way to work and I had to drag the kids out at 6:30 to rescue him. Oh, yeah, forgot the part where I tripped over the unpacked bag from the weekend visit to the parents and pulled something in my back.

Get home, let the dogs out, go inside to fill the water bowl. J decided that it would be funny to put a band around the spray nozzle. Standing there, staring into space, when I finally realize that I am soaked, the kitchen is soaked, even the toaster is full of water.

Paying so much attention to screaming at the child that the escape dog realized that I was not watching and did his vanishing act.

3 hours later we nabbed him.

J's new glasses came in so we went to pick them up. Duh, the idiot tech I always get stuck with (as opposed to the 2 smart ones) ordered them in the wrong size. Okay, they are going back and we wait some more....................

I give up. Just waiting for the next thing to happen:)

3 comments:

Renee said...

I'm having a Smirnoff Ice Raspberry Burst right now. Want one?

LRC said...

How about a half dozen?

Sandy said...

Gosh! I sure hope your days get better.