Thursday, April 3, 2008

Spring must be almost here!

I am starting to pull out of my winter stupor enough to look around my house and wonder how it got so dirty. It seems that I just don't care in the winter.

So, today is for moving the furniture type sweeping and some serious hands and knees grout cleaning. Boy, I am only half way through and am worn out! Still want to clean up all the wood furniture.

Our new living room couch and loveseat should be here in a week or two, so maybe I am just preparing for that.................

Spring break, my heinie.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Love the picture of the kitty on the side with the little black spot on its nose. So cute!

Renee said...

New furniture! And cupcakes! I hope S had a great bday.

Christine said...

I'm so glad I don't have grout anymore. I need to do a serious spring cleaning myself. Probably won't happen though.