Sunday, July 27, 2008

Blah, blah, blog.

I have not blogged in like, forever, it seems. I haven't really had anything nice or funny to say. A couple of my friends told me to do it anyway. I guess misery loves company:)

We did have a great time last night. Our homeschool group had a private pool party and I got to look at an entire catelog of beautiful matronly swim suits. Not a bikini in the bunch. At least on the Mom's.

The kid's and Dad are still asleep this morning. I am trying to decide whether to wake the kids, or just enjoy the peace. Although there is not much I can do as I try to tippytoe around the house. They collasped like a house of cards. Bodies draped all over the living room, including hubby:)

Little B is sneezing up a storm, that does not bode well............

2 comments:

Renee said...

I hope B is doing ok. It was fun and as an owner of a matronly swimsuit, PLBBBTTHHHHH!!!!

Christine said...

Matronly. Gads I'm old. It did really bring home the idea that we've become those ladies. You know, those ladies with the matronly swimsuits we thought we'd never be. *sigh*