Saturday, May 10, 2008

The new innie.

B will officially have an innie in a week or so, after the swelling goes down. She was amazing. She was so brave and didn't care about the IV or anything. The nurses were very impressed.................or just brown nosing, I don't know.

She came through things with flying colors. She was very tired and sore yesterday, but seems to be bouncing back already. (The liquid Vicodin might be helping:)

I, on the other hand, am still exhausted. The worry of yesterday, combined with sleeping precariously with B on the couch last night have rendered me quite useless.

She is already mad at me cause I had to call her gym last night and pull her from her Tuesday class, as she is not permitted to do gymnastics for 4-5 weeks.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I am glad all went well. Happy Mother's Day! Hope you finally get some rest.

Christine said...

Glad everything went okay. Amazing how fast they can bounce back at that age.

Renee said...

I am so glad B is doing well. I hope you are too soon.