Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy weekend.........bluh.

Hubby on duty all 3 days of this lovely holiday weekend. I spent the time weeding the *wildflowers*, otherwise knows as the pestilance, out of one of the garden beds.

We are also enjoying our Stargate SG-1 marathon. B has a couple more days before she allowed to do anything remotely fun, such as stretch, jump, run, etc. I am having a heck of a time keeping her still, especially since it was so beautiful yesterday. She is awfully happy with her new innie though;)

J found the new glasses, so I guess I will let him live, although I need to send him back to the factory for an attitude adjustment. Just have to find the right packing materials.

3 comments:

Renee said...

Thank goodness the glasses were found. I think I'm going to have find a tool to adjust A's attitude. With gas prices, shipping is too expensive.

terri said...

Glad J found the glasses. G is always misplacing her hearing aid. Just recently found it in the bottom of a toy box.Nice place for a $700 hearing aid Huh?

Christine said...

You have the address for the factory and haven't shared it with me? Hello?????????????????