Thursday, March 6, 2008

And so it goes................

Ready to snap at any moment.

Last week when I took the kids to the Doc I was told it was the flu, a virus, nothing to do but treat the symptoms.

One week later, kids still sick. Very very sick. Little B doing much better but J and S not at all. Back to the Doc.

Okay, not so much a virus anymore. (Gee, ya think?) S has pneumonia and J is on the verge. Antibiotics, nebulizer treatments, script cough meds, etc.

I am terrible Mom. I know they are sick. Yet, the whining, crying, sheer meaness to each other has gotten on my very last nerve.

I am pretty sure I have told them that at least 1055 times over the last several days.

I really need a spa day.

4 comments:

Renee said...

Oh man! That stinks for all of you. I hope all of you get some rest very soon and feel better.

Sandy said...

I am hoping that the kids will be well very soon.

Christine said...

Moms night out Tuesday!

Me said...

Oh man, that sounds awful! I hope they all get better soon.
I remember yelling at my mom once when dad and I had pneumonia.
Mom was sick too and I didn't know it. Felt like crap after that.