Wednesday, February 27, 2008

And it continues.

Chris made it out of the driveway and half way to work before turning around and taking another sick day. I don't ever remember him doing this for a bug before.

J has it bad. Sucks, he is supposed to have a gymnastics meet Saturday. I don't think there is any way he will make practice tomorrow night.

B looks like one of the characters from A Nightmare Before Christmas. Fever over 100 no matter how many meds I give her.

I have it now.

Chris going back to work tomorrow. I guess that leaves S in charge.

EEEEEEEK.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

If there is anything I can do to help.. let me know. My kiddos are just getting over it. Take care & feel better soon.

-tami

Me said...

Oye, that sounds awful!
This seems like a lousy year for sick.
Hope all return to normal (or whatever) soon.

Renee said...

We missed you all at group - now I know why. Take care of you guys.

Sandy said...

I am hoping everyone is feeling better.