Wednesday, January 30, 2008

This lovely weather.

We had some pretty nasty storms through the area last night. A tornado touched down about 2 blocks from our house and tore through 20 houses. I thought we had escaped the damage.

That is, until I let the dogs out this morning. all came running back in except one. When I leaned out the back door to look for her I realized that several of our fence panels were laying in the neighbors back yard. Rosie, apparently, was just enjoying her new, larger yard. I did not enjoy trying to prop them back into place so that the *nice lady* next door did not have a cow. Finally had to resort to bungee cords.

Then hubby came home. Now we need the roof repaired also.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Oh man - that bites. I'm glad you are all safe.

Sandy said...

I am glad that all are safe in your household!