Sunday, January 20, 2008

Penguin pants.

Yep, that is the true meaning of friendship.

We got a chance, finally, to hang with Robin and Andy out at H lake today. Usualy this is a bi-monthly thing, but it has been post-post-post poned due to illness, weather, surgery, etc.

The rule of hanging is that you MUST be wearing comfies. No real clothes permitted.

Last year Chris and Andy bought matching jammies penguin pants. They look like Me and Minny me. Andy is very tall and *thick* with a shaved head. Chris is shorter and thickening with a shaved head.......................................

Today was so wonderful. A and R have the most incredible non-homeschooled girls I have ever met. 13 and 15. They just swoop my kids away and the adults get to cook and play cards, etc.

I even wore my slippers.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Sounds like fun!

Renee said...

slippers, built in sitters, excellent friends!!!