Saturday, December 15, 2007

Whisper...........moan.

Too ill for words. Stupid ENT on vacation, stupid Doc not the one of the group on call. I have a history of sinus infections, surgery, losing voice and I/he knows what antibiotic I need.

So, through the snow and slush to the Doc in a Box so that he can check me out and give me the EXACT scrip I wanted someone else to call in.

I know that antibiotics can be overused, but believe me, when I get like this, I will not get better without them.

Feel like crap.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Ewww, I hope you feel better soon.

And I'm guessing that's not you in the photo on the right. They didn't have microwaves when we were little did they?

Sandy said...

I am hoping you will feel better soon. It's hard to be sick but it's even harder when you have little ones.

LRC said...

You are right, didn't think of that one. B looks so much like me at that age..............this pic was about 3 years ago.

Me said...

So sorry your under the weather, and crappy weather at that.

Hope it improves.

Love the pic!

Christine said...

Feeling any better?